Our goal is to create a program that reflects our commitment to providing high standards for quality within a nurturing, friendly, and safe environment. Our quality before and after school enrichment program offers an extraordinary opportunity to encourage students to build on their classroom experiences, expand their horizons, and have fun. Our dedicated and caring team can provide critical linkages to the curriculum, help kids master new skills and get excited about learning, and develop a sense of belonging. The Maricopa Unified School District Before and After School Team extends a warm welcome to you and your family.
Our AM program runs Monday through Friday from 6:00am - 8:05am.
Our PM program runs Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 3:30pm - 6:00pm.
Wednesday's (early release) we run from 1:30pm - 6:00pm
Transportation is provided from Copa Kids to your childs home school in the morning, as well as, from their home school to Copa Kids in the afternoon.
We provide breakfast and an afternoon snack. If your child has any specific allergies, please inform the staff at the time of enrollment.
Copa Kids Care Enrollment Process
The Before and After School Program “Copa Kids Care” team is excited to be offering our excellent before and after school services at Butterfield Elementary for all six elementary schools.
Below you will find an outline for the enrollment process. Please make sure every form is completely filled out before you turn in your registration packet. No student(s) will be allowed to participate in the program until all proper documentation is received by the Copa Kids Care administration office.
Enrollment Process: All forms are located to the left under "Before/After School Program, BASP Forms"
1. Complete the Enrollment Contract, Enrollment Agreement and the Emergency Immunization Record Form.
Please complete every section of the enrollment forms, no blank space or “same as above”.
2. Please read through the Copa Kids Care Parent Handbook. Please fill out and sign the Parent Handbook Acknowledgement page.
3. Make a copy of your child’s shot records.
4. Please make sure the following items are included in your packet:
- Enrollment Contract - completed
- Enrollment Agreement - completed
- Emergency Immunization Record - completed
- Copy of Shot Records
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgment - completed
- Check for "one time a school year" $25 registration fee per child and tuition made out to MUSD.
5. Once everything is complete you can turn your registration packet in at the MUSD District office, 44150 W Maricopa-Casa Grande Hwy. Copa Kids Care staff will be available to take your registration between the hours of 8am – 2:00pm. Or you can turn it in at Butterfield with the Copa Kids Care staff from the time the bell rings until 6pm during the school year and 6am-6pm during the summer.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 520-568-5100 ext. 1011. Thank you and Welcome to Copa Kids Care!
Copa Kids Care Staff