Maricopa Unified School District Governing Board
Our Maricopa Unified School District’s Governing Board consists of five community members who work hard to ensure that the children in our community receive the best educational opportunities possible. Our Board members volunteer their time to help set district policy, encourage parent involvement, help establish budgets, and work to determine educational goals for our district.
Ben Owens, President- email@example.com
AnnaMarie Knorr, Vice President- firstname.lastname@example.org
Torri Anderson, Member- TorriAnderson@musd20.org
James Jordan, Member- email@example.com
Robert H. Downey, Member- firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve a seat for an upcoming Governing Board meeting, please complete a Reservation Request.
Community members not wishing to attend the meeting in person may still provide comments for Call to the Public up to one hour before the scheduled meeting start time by completing the online form. Comments received via the online form will not be read during the board meeting but will be copied, given to each Board Member, and will be included as an attachment to the Call to the Public section of the agenda in BoardDocs Maricopa Unified's Board Docs website.
Board Policies & Agendas
- MUSD #20 ASBA's page is home to all of Maricopa’s Board Policies.
- Meeting agendas for upcoming and past meetings can be found on the Maricopa Unified's Board Docs website.
- Governing Board Meetings are broadcast live on YouTube.
- Governing Board Meetings can also be viewed on YouTube on Maricopa Unified's Channel.
- Official Posting Location for Maricopa Unified School District Governing Board Meetings