Our Maricopa Unified School District’s Governing Board consists of five community members who work hard to ensure that the children in our community receive the best educational opportunities possible. Our Board members volunteer their time to help set district policy, encourage parent involvement, help establish budgets, and work to determine educational goals for our district.
AnnaMarie Knorr, President • Ben Owens, Vice President
• Torri Anderson, Member • Patti Coutre, Member
Board Policies & Agendas
- MUSD #20 ASBA's page is home to all of Maricopa’s Board Policies.
- Meeting agendas for upcoming and past meetings can be found on the Maricopa Unified's Board Docs website.
- Governing Board Meetings are broadcast live on Orbitel Channel 18. Delayed broadcast can be viewed the following weekend.
- Governing Board Meetings can also be viewed on YouTube on Maricopa Unified's Channel.
- Official Posting Location for Maricopa Unified School District Governing Board Meetings