Students who want to EARN major scholarships need to apply to major colleges and universities. The Common App allows students to complete and submit ONE application and share with up to 20 colleges. https://www.
- The Flinn Scholarship application opens for seniors on August 24, 2020. The Flinn scholarship is a FULL-RIDE award to our state universities. Students with a 3.5 GPA and top 5% class rank should apply. https://flinn.org/flinn-scholars/the-scholarship/apply/
- Quest-Bridge National College Match program provides supports to HIGH-ACHIEVING students applying to top universities who are low-income, minority, or first-generation university. Application deadline is September 27th. https://www.questbridge.org/high-school-students/national-college-match/who-should-apply
- Gates Millenium Scholarship offers FULL-RIDE support to outstanding students of color. https://gmsp.org/
- The Horatio Alger Association provides $25,000 scholarships to students from low-income or first-generation college families. Deadline October 25. https://scholars.horatioalger.org/about-our-scholarship-programs/national-scholarships/
- Collegeboard offers up to $40,000 opportunity scholarships to ANY SENIOR who registers and completes the college readiness tasks. www.cb.org/opportunity
- WUE offers discounted tuition to more than 100 partner schools across the western U.S. https://wuesavingsfinder.wiche.edu/
MHS offers multiple dual enrollment opportunities including ENG 101, ENG 102, BIO 100, and MAT 151. Spots are nearly full - if your students woud like to earn College Credits in their high school classes, contact email@example.com
Central Arizona College offers multiple trades, apprenticeships, and certificate programs including Welding, Carpentry, Diesel Technology, Fire Science and more! For details visit https://centralaz.edu/
CAC classes begin August 24. Juniors and Seniors can still enroll in Early College, taking up to 5 free credits in addition to their regular school day.