Copa Kids Care: Enrollment
Below you will find an outline for the enrollment process. Please make sure every form is completely filled out before you turn in your registration packet. No student(s) will be allowed to participate in the program until all proper documentation is received by the Copa Kids Care administration office.
- Complete the Enrollment Contract, Enrollment Agreement and the Emergency Immunization Record Form. Please complete every section of the enrollment forms, no blank space or “same as above”.
- Please read through the Copa Kids Care Parent Handbook. Please fill out and sign the Parent Handbook Acknowledgement page.
- Make a copy of your child’s shot records.
Please make sure the following items are included in your packet:
- Enrollment Contract - completed
- Enrollment Agreement - completed
- Emergency Immunization Record - completed
- Copy of Shot Records
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgment - completed
- Check for "one time a school year" $25 registration fee per child and tuition made out to MUSD.
Once everything is complete you can turn your registration packet in at the MUSD District office located at 44150 W Maricopa-Casa Grande Hwy.
Copa Kids Care staff will be available to take your registration at Santa Rosa with the Copa Kids Care staff.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
Santa Rosa Elementary Phone: (520)568-6150