Supplies / Materials*
Maricopa Unified School District’s Goal is to:
- Promote student behaviors that stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Keep students and staff safe.
Allow additional space for seating/desks to allow for physical distancing. CDC recommends at least six feet apart when feasible.
- Classrooms will be set up to best maintain social distancing. Whenever possible, desks should be at least 6 feet apart or as far apart within the space available.
- Each student's belongings will be kept separate from other students’ belongings.
- Each child will receive their own supplies to be kept at their desk.
- Students materials and manipulatives will be cleaned after each use.
- No cloth material will be used in the classroom (curtains, stuffed animals, cloth furniture or wall coverings).
*Subject to change