Maricopa Unified School District’s Goal is to:
- Promote student behaviors that stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Keep students and staff safe.
Pursue virtual group events, gatherings, or meetings and promote social distancing of at least 6 feet between people if events are held. Limit group size to the extent possible.
- Limit any nonessential visitors, volunteers, and activities involving external groups or organizations.
- Pursue virtual activities and events in lieu of field trips, student assemblies, special performances, school-wide parent meetings, and spirit nights, as possible.
- Any activity or club that decides to meet will be encouraged to meet via Google Meets.
- If there are any groups meeting in person, all students and staff must follow established COVID-19 Infection Control Guidelines as adopted by MUSD.
*Subject to change