Field Trip Information
The Transportation Department is happy to help schools plan their field trips. Please be sure to complete all district paperwork prior to booking a trip date with the venue to ensure bus availability.
FIELD TRIP QUESTIONS/UPDATES/CHANGES:
JAVIER KOWALSKI – EXT. 1155
FIELD TRIP BILLING:
ARIANA NELSON – EXT. 1151
FIELD TRIP CODES, FIELD TRIP REQUISITIONS FORM, FIELD TRIP PURCHASE ORDERS:
LISA BAKER – EXT. 1027
SCHEDULE THE SHUTTLE (14 PASSENGERS OR LESS):
CHRISTY TRUJILLO – EXT. 4008
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- ALL FIELD TRIPS GO THROUGH SECRETARY
- PLEASE let all your staff know. We have field trips coming in daily from all staff.
- If scheduling the shuttle, please go through to Christy Trujillo – Ext. 4008 first.
- Drivers of Shuttle must be scheduled for training before shuttle is driven. Contact Javier Kowalski - Ext. 1155
- TRIPS THAT ARE CHARGED MUST HAVE P.O. APPROVAL FIRST
- for TAX CREDIT there is no official P.O. but still go through Lisa Baker first and she will email us once approved.
FUND TO BE CHARGE – MUST BE COMPLETED
- If this fund is not completed it will be sent back.
LISA BAKER: AUX, CLUB, TAX CREDIT, STUCO
MICHELE POPPEN & KAREN HONEYCUTT: CTE
TRACI MANOGUERRA & KAREN HONEYCUTT: BASP 520/522
CHERYL EVENS & MARIA ROSETTI: ESS
Note: Field Trip, 3rd Grade, Academic, “cheapest way” is not a code.
PERFERRED TIMES TO SCHEDULE FIELD TRIPS:
- EARLY MORNING – NO EARILER THAN 5:30 AM - Due to NO access to building due to alarm system.
- DAY TRIPS – AFTER 9:00 AM AND before 2:00 PM
All request have to come from the Secretary/Admin Assistant for each site and must have a PO (Purchase Order) approved by Lisa Baker before we can schedule. This is a new process as Sept 19th, 2018. Please make sure you do the forms and purchase order for Lisa Baker Before.