Field Trip Information
The Transportation Department is happy to help schools plan their field trips. Please be sure to complete all district paperwork prior to booking a trip date with the venue to ensure bus availability.
Field Trip Questions, Updates, Changes:
Javier Kowalski– EXT. 1155
Field Trip Billing:
Ariana Nelson – EXT. 1151
Field Trip Codes, Requisition Forms, Purchase Orders:
Schedule the Shuttle (14 passengers or less):
Christy Trujillo – EXT. 4008
Points to Remember:
- ALL FIELD TRIPS GO THROUGH SECRETARY
- Please let all your staff know we have field trips coming in daily from all the staff.
- If you schedule the shuttle, please go through to Christy Trujillo – Ext. 4008 first.
- Drivers of the Shuttle must be scheduled for training before the shuttle is driven. Contact Javier Kowalski - Ext. 1155
- TRIPS THAT ARE CHARGED MUST HAVE P.O. APPROVAL FIRST
- Fund to be charged, must be completed
- If this fund is not completed, it will be sent back.
Note: Field Trip, 3rd Grade, Academic, “cheapest way” is not a code.
- Early morning – NO earlier than 5:30 AM
- Day – After 9:00 AM and before 2:00 PM
All requests must come from the Secretary/Admin Assistant for each site and must have a purchase order approved before we can schedule.