MUSD New Student Registration
2022-2023 Online registration is available for new student enrollment. Please select the school year you wish to register for. After the online application has been submitted, you will receive communication from your child's school. Once the enrollment has been accepted, you will receive school specific forms to complete and your child will receive class assignments, schedules, and other information to make your child's transition a smooth one.
A Dual Language (English/Spanish) Program is offered for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students. If you choose to enroll your student in the Dual Language Program, select Santa Rosa Elementary School as your school site.
Desert Sunrise High School is accepting only students in grades 9 and 10 for the 2022-2023 school year.
Only those who are listed on the Birth Certificate are able to enroll the child, unless a court document or a notarized letter giving you educational rights or a document from DCS giving you temporary custody is provided.
To start the online registration process, you will need:
- Access to a desktop/laptop computer or a mobile app for phone
- An email account
- Check the Boundary Map for your school site
The following documentation is required to enroll your student(s). To expedite the enrollment process, please upload the documents to our secure registration portal.
- Certified copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- Immunizations Records for the child (all shots need to be current and up to date before starting)
- Proof of Residency (copy of water/utility bill or mortgage/lease)
- Parent Identification card (Driver's license, State issued ID or Passport)
- Withdrawal Form from previous school