MUSD New Student Registration
2021-2022 Registration Now Open
Online registration is available for new student enrollment. Please choose the enrollment school year you wish to register for. After the online application has been submitted you will receive communication from your child's school. Once the enrollment has been accepted you will receive any school specific forms to complete and your child will receive class assignments, schedules, and other information to make your child's transition a smooth one.
If you have chosen Dual Language for Kindergarten Enrollment - Select Santa Rosa Elementary School or Santa Cruz Elementary School as your school site selection.
Only those who are listed on the Birth Certificate are able to enroll the child, unless a court document or a notarized letter giving you educational rights or a document from DCS giving you temporary custody is provided.
To start the online registration process, you will need:
- Access to a desktop/laptop computer or a mobile app for phone
- Email account
- Check the Boundary Map for your school site
Please Provide the following documentation. Required documents can be uploaded to enroll your new student.
- Certified copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- Immunizations Records for the child (all shots need to be current and up to date before starting)
- Proof of Residency (copy of water/utility bill or mortgage/lease)
- Parent Identification card (Driver's license, State issued ID or Passport)
- Withdrawal Form from previous school