Maricopa Virtual Academy Registration
If you are a current or past parent of a student who attended MUSD and do not have a ParentVUE account, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Activation Key to set up an account. Please include your name, student(s) name and a copy of your valid ID.
Please select Maricopa Virtual Academy as your school site selection.
Online registration is available for new student enrollment. Please choose the enrollment school year you wish to register for. After the online application has been submitted you will receive communication from your child's school. Once the enrollment has been accepted you will receive any school specific forms to complete and your child will receive class assignments, schedules, and other information to make your child's transition a smooth one.
Only those who are listed on the Birth Certificate are able to enroll the child, unless a court document or a notarized letter giving you educational rights or a document from DCS giving you temporary custody is provided.
To start the online registration process, you will need:
- Access to a desktop/laptop computer or a mobile app for phone
- Email account
- Check the Boundary Map - Students must reside in Maricopa Unified School District boundaries
Please Provide the following documentation. Required documents can be uploaded to enroll your new student.
- Certified copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- Immunizations Records for the child (all shots need to be current and up to date before starting)
- Proof of Residency (copy of water/utility bill or mortgage/lease)
- Parent Identification card (Driver's license, State issued ID or Passport)
- Withdrawal Form from previous school
Current MUSD Student
Annual Update (for Returning Students)
Maricopa Unified School District parents are to complete an online “Annual Update” to verify household and emergency contact information and complete the annual release acknowledgment and permission requirements.
Complete the Online Annual Update using your ParentVUE Account in Synergy. To begin the process:
- Click on the Online Registration tab to access the verification process
- Choose the school year (2021-2022) for the Annual Update
- Students must reside in Maricopa Unified School District boundaries
Please Note: Electronic Signature must match parent name in Synergy (upper right corner).
Reminder: If you have multiple students in your household and you are attempting to complete the registration process for each student, please be sure to clear the cache (ctrl + h) in your internet browser prior to beginning another student
Don’t remember your user name or password?
- Click on Forgot Password link to receive information
Registration for New Students Attending Maricopa Unified School District is available through ParentVue.