Maricopa Unified School District Governing Board
Our Maricopa Unified School District’s Governing Board consists of five community members who work hard to ensure that the children in our community receive the best educational opportunities possible. Our Board members volunteer their time to help set district policy, encourage parent involvement, help establish budgets, and work to determine educational goals for our district.
To reserve a seat for an upcoming Governing Board meeting, please complete a Reservation Request.
Community members not wishing to attend the meeting in person may still provide comments for “Call to the Public” up to one hour before the scheduled meeting start time by completing the online form. Only comments received via the online form will be read during the “Call to the Public.”
Board Policies & Agendas
- MUSD #20 ASBA's page is home to all of Maricopa’s Board Policies.
- Meeting agendas for upcoming and past meetings can be found on the Maricopa Unified's Board Docs website.
- Governing Board Meetings are broadcast live on YouTube.
- Governing Board Meetings can also be viewed on YouTube on Maricopa Unified's Channel.
- Official Posting Location for Maricopa Unified School District Governing Board Meetings