Maricopa Unified School District Governing Board
Our Maricopa Unified School District’s Governing Board consists of five community members who work hard to ensure that the children in our community receive the best educational opportunities possible. Our Board members volunteer their time to help set district policy, encourage parent involvement, help establish budgets, and work to determine educational goals for our district.
Robert H. Downey, President- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ben Owens, Vice President- email@example.com
Torri Anderson, Member- TorriAnderson@musd20.org
AnnaMarie Knorr, Member- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Gary Miller, Member- email@example.com
Board Policies & Agendas
- MUSD #20 ASBA's page is home to all of Maricopa’s Board Policies.
- Meeting agendas for upcoming and past meetings can be found on the Maricopa Unified's Board Docs website.
- Governing Board Meetings are broadcast live on YouTube.
- Governing Board Meetings can be viewed on Maricopa Unified School District's YouTube Channel.
- Official Posting Location for Maricopa Unified School District Governing Board Meetings.