Online registration is available for new student enrollment. After the online application has been submitted you will want to schedule a visit to your child's school. This visit is important as you may receive school specific forms to complete and your child will receive class assignments, schedules, and other information to make your child's transition a smooth one.
Only those who are listed on the Birth Certificate are able to enroll the child, unless a court document or a notarized letter giving you educational rights or a document from DCS giving you temporary custody is provided.
To start the online registration process, you will need:
- Access to a desktop/laptop computer or a mobile app for phone
- Email account
- Check the Boundary Map for your school site
Please Provide the following documentation (you may upload the documents or bring them the first day of attendance):
- Certified copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- Immunizations Records for the child (all shots need to be current and up to date before starting)
- Proof of Residency (copy of water/utility bill or mortgage/lease)
- Parent Identification card (Driver's license, State issued ID or Passport)
- Withdrawal Form from previous school
*Registration packets and enrollment forms are also available at your child's school site (see Boundary Map).