- Annual Update for returning students (see information below)
- School Registration Process for New Students (see information below)
Annual Update (for Returning Students)
The Annual Update window for the 2020-2021 school year will open on April 1, 2020. Maricopa Unified School District parents are to complete an online “Annual Update” to verify household and emergency contact information and complete the annual release acknowledgment and permission requirements.
Complete the Online Annual Update using your ParentVUE Account in Synergy. To begin the process, click on the Online Registration tab to access the verification process. Choose the school year (2020-2021) for the Annual Update. Electronic Signature must match parent name in Synergy (upper right corner).
Don’t remember your user name or password? Click on Forgot Password link to receive information
Don’t have a ParentVUE account yet? If you are a current or past, parent or have a student attending MUSD, email SynergySupport@musd20.org to request your Activation Key to set up an account. Please include your name, student(s) names and a phone number to contact you. Please include copy of your valid ID.
Registration for New Students Attending Maricopa Unified School District (Accepting New Enrollments ONLY for the 2020-2021 School Year).
Online registration is available for new student enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year. After the online application has been submitted you will receive communication from your child's school. Once the enrollment has been accepted you will receive any school specific forms to complete and your child will receive class assignments, schedules, and other information to make your child's transition a smooth one.
Only those who are listed on the Birth Certificate are able to enroll the child, unless a court document or a notarized letter giving you educational rights or a document from DCS giving you temporary custody is provided.
To start the online registration process, you will need:
- Access to a desktop/laptop computer or a mobile app for phone
- Email account
- Check the Boundary Map for your school site
Please Provide the following documentation (you may upload the documents or bring them the first day of attendance):
- Certified copy of the child's Birth Certificate
- Immunizations Records for the child (all shots need to be current and up to date before starting)
- Proof of Residency (copy of water/utility bill or mortgage/lease)
- Parent Identification card (Driver's license, State issued ID or Passport)
- Withdrawal Form from previous school